På Bikuben Kollegiet har man som ansøger mulighed for at søge ind via motiveret optag. Man har på denne måde en gylden chance for at komme foran i køen på kollegiets venteliste.
If you are considering applying with a written application, take note of the requirements:
- The applicant must be of legal age
- The applicant must have created an account on s.dk
- The applicant must be enrolled in a SU-approved full time programme (university, college, etc.)
You can also send a motivated application, if you are:
- A foreign exchange student enrolled in a SU-approved programme in Denmark
- Apprentice in a practical trainee process enrolled in a vocational education programme
However, you can not send a motivated application, if you are:
- Student at a high-school level programme
If you meet these requirements and have a thorough understanding of what the Bikuben dorm can offer, then you are ready to download and fill out the application form.
Download the application form here: Application form
Or if you want it in English, download it here: Motivated application form (English).
The application must be sent by letter to the Bikuben Dorms Admissions Committee:
Attn. The Admissions Committee, 219
2300 Copenhagen S
The admissions committee consists of residents from the dorm, who reads and processes the applications once a month. If you have any further questions regarding the motivated application, you are more than welcome to contact the committee at email@example.com.